Good progress is being made on the construction of the new Pak’n Save store in Ormiston, which is due to open before Christmas.
There are lots of new employment opportunities available for people looking for work such as the following: -
Office Manager PAK’nSAVE , Ormiston
NEW STORE – OPENING November 2015
This role is a sensational opportunity for someone to play an integral part in the management team of PAK’nSAVE Ormiston. Working with a close knit team, and reporting to the Owner Operator, the role will be responsible for planning, organising and managing the day to day running of the store office, delegating as necessary, but controlling all aspects of the administrative function to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
This role has a variety of tasks and will require a high degree of accuracy and the successful person will be deadline driven. Ideally this position would suit someone who is already in an office management position within the retail environment.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
• Experienced in a medium / large office, FMGC knowledge a nice to have
• A working knowledge of SAP, Retalix (Storeline) an advantage
• Previous experience in payroll of 80 – 100 (PayGlobal preferred)
• Experienced in all IRD compliance functions including PAYE & GST
• Accounts Payable/Receivable and cash management.
• Confident with computer systems and a good understanding of excel spreadsheets
• Staff management experience
• The ability to provide admin support to department managers.
An essential attribute of the successful candidate will be the ability to have what it takes to quickly build an understanding of the specific nuances of the PAK’nSAVE operating model and appropriate systems and processes.
This outstanding opportunity will appeal to motivated, results-oriented people who are looking for their next career step or who have always aspired to a long term career in office management.
PAK’nSAVE Ormiston is committed to offering a friendly focused working environment that will deliver an outstanding shopping experience to the local community. If this sounds like the career step you are looking for, apply online http://careers.foodstuffs.co.nz
Applications close Wednesday 9th September 2015